Waterview At Hanover, a community of
magnificent town home residences, is
conveniently located in the Cedar Knolls section of Hanover Twp.
NJ. The community
is conveniently located near a variety of shops,
restaurants, attractions and mass-transit options. Hanover Twp., NJ offers an Excellent School System and reasonable
property taxes which makes it a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
The Morris Plains Train Station with direct service to New York
City is about 1 Mile away and Routes 287, 80, 10 and 24 are
very nearby. The community is also located just minutes from the convenience and
culture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ which also has a NJ
Transit Train Station.
Hanover, NJ lies just 35 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is
just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for
- Location! Location! Location! Located right near Shopping, Mass-Transit and Major Highways in an
affluent area of Morris County, Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Conveniently located about 1 Mile from the
Morris Plains Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New
- About 2.5 Miles from Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown).
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 5 +/- minute drive to the Downtown Morristown, the center of
shops, and eateries.
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 80 and 287
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Waterview at Hanover was
built between in 2012-2014 and there are approximately 60 units
featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.0 Baths and an attached 1 Car
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are Two distinctive floor
plans to choose from. Built by national builder Lennar,
Waterview at Hanover offers the most desired luxury home features such
as Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets, Hardwood Floors, Granite
Counter-Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, High Ceilings, etc.
all included in each unit.
The community landscape is Professionally Manicured Grounds
with Beautiful Landscaping Throughout and the community layout gives each
home a good amount of privacy. Parks and Shopping are very
Waterview at Hanover, NJ: Suburban Lifestyle for Urban People
The Waterview At Hanover Town House Community is that unusual
combination of a suburban lifestyle with in-town convenience!
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of Waterview at
and is not affiliated with the Waterview At Hanover Homeowners
Community Association. Please contact Integra Management at
973-770-1500 to speak to the the Management
Company. This website was
designed to promote the Waterview At Hanover Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area.
- Number of Units: 60
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.0
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2012-2014
- Price: $372,950 - $480,000
- Common Features: Two Floor Plains are available at Waterview Community. The
Chadwick II model offers 1,388 square feet with two bedrooms, three baths and a 1-Car Garage. The Hampton II model offers 1,779
square feet with three bedrooms, 2 ˝ baths, a Private Balcony and a 1-Car Garage. Both designs are offered as either an interior or end unit. Each home features Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding, Fiberglass Dimensional Roof Shingles, Insulated Steel Garage Door, Concrete Walkways and Driveways, Concrete Patios or Balcony's per plan, Stainless Steel Gas Range, Microwave/Hood Combo, and Dishwasher, 42” Upper Cabinets Standard with Brushed Nickel Knobs, Granite Kitchen Countertop, Stainless Steel Double Bowl Undermount Sink, Luxurious Baths with Decorator Vanity Cabinets with Cultured Marble Countertops, Insulated Single Hung Windows and Patio Doors per plan, Economical Gas Heat and Hot Water, Natural Gas Forced Air Heating System with High Efficiency Furnace, Central Air Conditioning, Washer and Gas Dryer Hook-Up with Dryer Vent, Programmable Thermostat, 150 amp Electrical Service, Sheetrock Interior Garage, Garage Door Opener, Fire Suppression System, Engineered Floor and Roof Truss Systems, Nine Foot Ceilings (Chadwick Both Floors; Hampton First Floor Only), Crown Molding in Foyer, Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Entry Foyer, Kitchen, Dining Area, Main Living Area and Powder Room (Per Plan), Ceramic Tile Floor in Master and Hall Baths, Walk-In Closets with Ventilated Closet Shelving Including 1 Double Row in Master Bedroom (Per Plan).
- Schools: Excellent Hanover Twp. Public School (Whippany Park High School, Memorial Junior Middle School, Bee Meadow Elementary School). Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: New York City commuters are a convenient, 45-minute drive into Manhattan, while the nearby Morris Plains and Morristown train stations both offer quick, efficient train service to New York City.
- Fun & Recreation: 2.5 +/- mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available. Near Frelinghuysen Arboretum with its nature trails and jogging paths provide hours of recreation.
- Special Features: Located in a park-like setting just off of The American Road, WaterView Townhomes are situated just minutes from Routes 287, 24, 80, 202 and other highways. About 1 Mile from the Morris Plains Train Station, 2.5 Miles from the Morristown Train Station and Downtown Morristown offering many Shopping, Entertainment and Dining options.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.